Do you need a Digital pick me up? If you’re a traditional media rep or manager looking for digital strategies to increase your advertisers results and grow revenue then you should join us!
Tradigital Coffee Club
Will meet at 3pm the last Thursday at each month at our offices.
We provide the coffee, treats, topics to be discussed and occasional guest speakers
This is an open-house forum, but you must RSVP, space is limited
Topics in sales and marketing will include:
- Leveraging traditional media to drive digital
- The best use of ‘digital’ dollars
- How to increase your advertisers conversion rates by 35% or more
- How to increase your advertisers leads by 25% or more
- How to create effective tradigital marketing strategies
- Best questions to ask so you can close more accounts
- Emerging tech trends including ‘StarStar Mobile, DataDip, GeoTargeting, etc.,
- Tradigital ideas and creative solutions for your particular challenges
- Ongoing online conversations through private social/web portal
All of this is at no charge! Our purpose is to create a unique networking event where we can learn from each other and provide information that can be quickly implemented and executed in order to succeed.
Our inaugural Tradigital Coffee Club will take place on Thursday, April 28th from 3pm-4pm. Our offices are located at 5660 Corporate Way in West Palm Beach. Guest Speaker Luis Rivera from Targeted Media Partners will offer insights on the automotive industry and products/services that are proving successful.
To RSVP please email John Garcia at email@example.com with subject line RSVP, and we will respond to confirm. You can also use this email if you have any questions or would like to be considered as a future guest speaker. This is an informal club, and all participants will be encouraged to share their thoughts and feedback on the material presented. Thank you for your RSVP, we look forward to seeing you there.