No matter what your marketing and advertising efforts are, the bulk of the traffic to your site will come from search engine results. Whether your visitor was prompted to search from our outbound messages, or is simply in the market for your services and actively searching for you, a good 75% of your traffic will ‘come from Google’. There’s a significant amount of research that says people click on the organic results vs. the paid. Numbers from 75-84% click on the Natural results vs. 16-25% clicks on the paid results are what’s generally accepted in the search community.
Understanding the value of ranking high on the ‘organic’ or non-sponsored links is still the most cost-effective effort you can focus on. Our comprehensive on and off page SEO approach includes:
On Page – Optimizing meta-tags, headlines, photos, and the content on your site site.
- Content: Creating and submitting one article per week for submission to publisher sites.
- Blog Networks – submitting article to all high ranking relevant blog sites.
- Social Bookmarking
- Directory and listing sites
- Landing pages and other propriety network of sites.
- Use of video and photos
- Social Media integrations (Facebook, Linked-In, YouTube, Twitter)
- Extended Social – Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Viddy, SocialCam.
- Search Engine Marketing / Adwords campaign
• $ 300/Month per keyword or keyword string. (4hrs)
• $1200 Flat rate for 5 keywords. (20% discount) (20hrs)